***SPAM*** About omnicompletion in an extreme situation

  • Fan Decheng
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:37 AM
      vim7beta! I am using it.

      Well, I sometimes am too dangerous, especially with a new thing. I
      deliberately set the window size of gvim to a very small one, say, about
      five lines. Then I tried out omni-completion, and then gvim began to
      repeatedly flash. I guess it's because the window needed for
      omnicompletion cannot be opened in such a small room. It doesn't stop. I
      pressed CTRL-C and found that gvim began to do another repeating job. I
      should say sorry to gvim, for a window that small hardly needs any
      omni-completion.

      If necessary, please ask me to give a sequence of reproduction steps. I
      forgot to record the exact steps.