Bug: PHP omni-complete + multiple buffers (7.0b)

  • Alan Briolat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      I am experiencing a bug with the php omni-complete, where if i have
      multiple buffers open, the omni-complete action (^X^O in insert mode)
      will give the following errors on anything other than the first buffer
      opened, and be missing quite a lot of the completion entries that are
      usually available.

      -----------------
      Error detected while processing function phpcomplete#CompletePHP:
      line 390:
      E121: Undefined variable: b:php_keywords
      Press ENTER or type command to continue
      Error detected while processing function phpcomplete#CompletePHP:
      line 390:
      E116: Invalid arguments for function extend
      Press ENTER or type command to continue
      -----------------

      As far as i could tell, this was working fine in 7.0aa, and has only
      become apparent after upgrading to 7.0b.

      --
      Alan Briolat <alan@...>
    • Mikolaj Machowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Dnia sobota, 1 kwietnia 2006 16:19, Alan Briolat napisał:
        > I am experiencing a bug with the php omni-complete, where if i have
        > multiple buffers open, the omni-complete action (^X^O in insert mode)
        > will give the following errors on anything other than the first buffer
        > opened, and be missing quite a lot of the completion entries that are
        > usually available.
        >
        > -----------------
        > Error detected while processing function phpcomplete#CompletePHP:
        > line 390:
        > E121: Undefined variable: b:php_keywords

        Oops. Sorry. Fast fix is to do::

        %s/b:php_keywords/g:php_keywords/g

        Sending fixed version to Bram.

        m.
      • Alan Briolat
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
          > Dnia sobota, 1 kwietnia 2006 16:19, Alan Briolat napisał:
          >> I am experiencing a bug with the php omni-complete, where if i have
          >> multiple buffers open, the omni-complete action (^X^O in insert mode)
          >> will give the following errors on anything other than the first buffer
          >> opened, and be missing quite a lot of the completion entries that are
          >> usually available.

          >> Error detected while processing function phpcomplete#CompletePHP:
          >> line 390:
          >> E121: Undefined variable: b:php_keywords
          >
          > Oops. Sorry. Fast fix is to do::
          >
          > %s/b:php_keywords/g:php_keywords/g
          >
          > Sending fixed version to Bram.
          >
          > m.

          Aha, many thanks, I'll do that for now then! And thanks for fixing it :P