:tab sball

  • Johnny Blaze
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      :tab all is working great now Bram.. thank you!

      I noticed an oddity with :tab sball ...

      gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
      <one buffer>
      {drag and drop 2.txt}
      <two buffers>
      :sball
      <two windows>

      gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
      <one buffer>
      {drag and drop 2.txt}
      <two buffers>
      :tab sball
      <three tabs>
      :tabs
      Tab page 1
      2.txt
      Tab page 2
      1.txt
      Tab page 3
      2.txt

      --

      . o O pyromancer O o .
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        Johnny Blaze wrote:

        > :tab all is working great now Bram.. thank you!
        >
        > I noticed an oddity with :tab sball ...
        >
        > gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
        > <one buffer>
        > {drag and drop 2.txt}
        > <two buffers>
        > :sball
        > <two windows>
        >
        > gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
        > <one buffer>
        > {drag and drop 2.txt}
        > <two buffers>
        > :tab sball
        > <three tabs>
        > :tabs
        > Tab page 1
        > 2.txt
        > Tab page 2
        > 1.txt
        > Tab page 3
        > 2.txt

        Right, one buffer appears twice. I'll try to fix that.

        --
        The technology involved in making anything invisible is so infinitely
        complex that nine hundred and ninety-nine billion, nine hundred and

      • Johnny Blaze
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006

          > Johnny Blaze wrote:
          >
          > > :tab all is working great now Bram.. thank you!
          > >
          > > I noticed an oddity with :tab sball ...
          > >
          > > gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
          > > <one buffer>
          > > {drag and drop 2.txt}
          > > <two buffers>
          > > :sball
          > > <two windows>
          > >
          > > gvim -u NONE -U NONE 1.txt
          > > <one buffer>
          > > {drag and drop 2.txt}
          > > <two buffers>
          > > :tab sball
          > > <three tabs>
          > > :tabs
          > > Tab page 1
          > > 2.txt
          > > Tab page 2
          > > 1.txt
          > > Tab page 3
          > > 2.txt
          >
          > Right, one buffer appears twice. I'll try to fix that.

          Thank you sir.

          --

          . o O pyromancer O o .