Kibaale: The Movie, now on Google video

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      This is about Vim's charity project, again.

      The video I announced yesterday is now also available on Google Video.
      This requires Flash 7.

      You can the main video and the extras on the Google Video site:

      http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=iccf

      You can find more information and links to all the files here:

      http://iccf-holland.org/themovie.html (English)
      http://iccf-holland.org/themovien.html (Dutch)

      I'm also looking into Bittorrent. I won't be able to do this myself
      though, help is welcome.

      Bram Moolenaar

      --
      GALAHAD: No, please. Please! I can defeat them! There's only a hundred.
      GIRLS: He will beat us easily. We haven't a chance.