Re: [vim7] update japanese message file.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > I have updated Japanese message files for vim7. Please replace with
      > attached.

      Thanks, I'll include it.

      I don't think you need to send this to the vim-dev list, the file will
      be included with the next snapshot.

      Please use the "cleanup.vim" script that's in the src/po directory. It
      removes the line numbers, so that we get more useful diffs.

      260. Co-workers have to E-mail you about the fire alarm to get
      you out of the building.