A script you may enjoy

  • mzyzik@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      All,

      I made a script that is pretty valuable to me and it's listed in one of
      the tips I posted on vim.org.

      The link to the tip is http://vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=1119 and it's
      entitled, "How to use Vim like an IDE". The script listed in that tip is
      a more advanced version of a "delete buffer, keep window" behavior. The
      script actually creates a scratch buffer whenever there are no buffers
      left. Take a look and drop comments if you wish. Enjoy.

      --Matt Zyzik