ezmlm warning

  • vim-dev-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 1, 2006
      vim-dev@... mailing list.

      Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-dev-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      32525
      32535
      32537
      32539
      32549
      32552
      32564
      32567
      32569

      Date: 20 Jan 2006 21:00:35 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-dev-return-32525-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    • vim-dev-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 12, 2006
        vim-dev@... mailing list.

        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-dev-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        36157
        36158
        36159
        36160
        36161
        36162
        36163
        36164
        36166

        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 27, 2006
          vim-dev@... mailing list.

          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
          message I received.

          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
          without further notice.

          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
          bounced from your address.

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

          send an empty message to:
          <vim-dev-index@...>

          Here are the message numbers:

          36417
          36418
          36491
          36526

          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 12, 2006
            vim-dev@... mailing list.

            Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
            message I received.

            I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
            without further notice.

            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
            bounced from your address.

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

            send an empty message to:
            <vim-dev-index@...>

            Here are the message numbers:

            36570
            36630
            36635
            36637

            Date: 31 Oct 2006 19:21:33 -0000
            From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
            To: vim-dev-return-36570-@...

            Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

            <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
            Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
          • vim-dev-help@vim.org
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 9, 2006
              vim-dev@... mailing list.

              Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
              message I received.

              I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
              without further notice.

              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
              bounced from your address.

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-dev-index@...>

              Here are the message numbers:

              36744
              36747
              36749
              36757
              36768
              36771
              36773
              36775
              36776
              36777

                  Date: 3 Jan 2007 22:22:11 -0000
                  From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                  To: vim-dev-return-36878-@...

                  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                  <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                  Connected to 66.218.66.172 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                • vim-dev-help@vim.org

                      Message 10 of 29 , Mar 28, 2007
                        vim-dev@... mailing list.

                        Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                        message I received.

                        I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                        without further notice.

                        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                        bounced from your address.

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                        send an empty message to:
                        <vim-dev-index@...>

                        Here are the message numbers:

                        37441
                        37443
                        37442
                        37444
                        37446
                        37448
                        37501

                        Date: 16 Mar 2007 11:33:42 -0000
                        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                        To: vim-dev-return-37441-@...

                        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                        <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                        66.218.66.68 does not like recipient.
                        Remote host said: 451 code 9 160.45.45.151 please try again
                        Giving up on 66.218.66.68.
                      • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                        Message 11 of 29 , Apr 22, 2007
                          vim-dev@... mailing list.

                          Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                          message I received.

                          I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                          without further notice.

                          I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                          bounced from your address.

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                          send an empty message to:
                          <vim-dev-index@...>

                          Here are the message numbers:

                          37581
                          37588
                          37601
                          37602
                          37603

                          Date: 10 Apr 2007 22:53:59 -0000
                          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                          To: vim-dev-return-37581-@...

                          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                          <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                          Connected to 66.218.66.70 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
                        • vim-dev-help@vim.org
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 5, 2007
                            vim-dev@... mailing list.

                            Messages to you from the vim-dev mailing list seem to
                            message I received.

                            I will remove your address from the vim-dev mailing list,
                            without further notice.

                            I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-dev mailing list have
                            bounced from your address.

                            send an empty message to:
                            <vim-dev-get.123_145@...>

                            send an empty message to:
                            <vim-dev-index@...>

                            Here are the message numbers:

                            37643
                            37669
                            37680
                            37688
                            37698
                            37703
                            37705
                            37714
                            37719
                            37742
                            37790
                            37799
                            37801
                            37823

                              Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:39 -0000
                              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                              To: vim-dev-return-37954-@...

                              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                              <listsaver-of-vimdev@yahoogroups.com>:
                              Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)