Re: Changing Cursor in Terminal Vim...Mode Recognition?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      Matt Mzyzik wrote:

      > I want to raise another problem.
      > If I run an xterm with cursor blinking (which I do) and set
      > selection=inclusive (which I do), the selection that is shown is short
      > of one character. Specifically the character under the mouse cursor is
      > not getting highlighted, even though it should. The highlighting is like
      > when selection=exclusive, yet the behavior of the commands is inclusive.

      Vim doesn't highlight the character under the cursor, because there are
      several terminals where this causes trouble (esp. that the cursor
      disappears when inverting twice). You will just have to remember that
      the character under the cursor is included if 'selection' is
      "inclusive".

      --
      If Microsoft would build a car...
      ... Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no