Re: admin, please, blacklist this user

  • Ted Arnold
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
      Matt Zyzik wrote:

      > Ted, I ask of you, nicely, please unsubscribe from this list. Pretty
      > please.

      Oh go fuck yourself. (I can't believe how stupid you weenies are)

      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

      Ted Arnold,
      (far superior to the vim weenies)

      no go play with the "e"/"ge" shit, you dunce
    • Eddine
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
        This guy is insane.

        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
          Matt Zyzik wrote:

          > It's not so much that I wanted to change the behavior of "e"; but rather
          > "ge". I was hoping "ge" could behave more like "e".
          > Of course the best would be that in addition to an option in 'cpoptions'.
          >
          > You could also use 'cpoptions' to have a way to switch back and forth
          > with the behaviors of "Y" and "cw". There is help in the help file on
          > how to do this; however, it recommends doing this: ":map cw dwi"; which
          > isn't the best solution because you cannot use "." with it.

          'cpoptions' is for things to behave Vi compatible. It's not for
          something that wasn't present in Vi.

          It's a choice whether "ge" should behave like "w" and "b" to stop in an
          empty line, or be the opposite of "e", which doesn't stop in an empty
          line. I think it's better to leave it as it is. Changing it or adding
          an option that changes it behavior will not improve the usability of
          Vim.

          I know that "cw" doesn't work logically, but I'm used to it and wouldn't
          want it to work differently now. I think most long-term Vi and Vim
          users have the same opinion.

          6. You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.