Re: admin, please, blacklist this user

  • Peter Princz
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
      > Ted Arnold,
      > (definitely superior to this sorry ass collection of mis-fits)

      Hi Ted,

      no doubt you are really superior to us little vim-weenies, see below
      why. But in that case you could answer at least one email related to
      vim thus taking your share in either supporting this great community,
      or just proving you are superior.
      So far, the only field where you showed your superiority, is offense
      and misbehaviour.
      Now it' s a great time to show us you know vim. Otherwise I have to
      think you must be a frustrated little emacs-weenie who forgot to take
      his drugs for today...
      But before you leave, please do us a favour and let us know your
      favourite text editor. That way we could do our very best to avoid it
      in the rest of our lives. I think it must be related to your mental
      illness, at least I haven't observed this level of aggressivity on vim
      users. :)

      Peace,
      Peter

      --
      Keep cool. Develop in total darkness.
    • Ted Arnold
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
        Matt Zyzik wrote:

        > Ted, I ask of you, nicely, please unsubscribe from this list. Pretty
        > please.

        Oh go fuck yourself. (I can't believe how stupid you weenies are)

        HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

        Ted Arnold,
        (far superior to the vim weenies)

        no go play with the "e"/"ge" shit, you dunce
      • Eddine
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
          This guy is insane.

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 2, 2006
            Matt Zyzik wrote:

            > It's not so much that I wanted to change the behavior of "e"; but rather
            > "ge". I was hoping "ge" could behave more like "e".
            > Of course the best would be that in addition to an option in 'cpoptions'.
            >
            > You could also use 'cpoptions' to have a way to switch back and forth
            > with the behaviors of "Y" and "cw". There is help in the help file on
            > how to do this; however, it recommends doing this: ":map cw dwi"; which
            > isn't the best solution because you cannot use "." with it.

            'cpoptions' is for things to behave Vi compatible. It's not for
            something that wasn't present in Vi.

            It's a choice whether "ge" should behave like "w" and "b" to stop in an
            empty line, or be the opposite of "e", which doesn't stop in an empty
            line. I think it's better to leave it as it is. Changing it or adding
            an option that changes it behavior will not improve the usability of
            Vim.

            I know that "cw" doesn't work logically, but I'm used to it and wouldn't
            want it to work differently now. I think most long-term Vi and Vim
            users have the same opinion.

            6. You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.