Slovak translation of Vim 7.x - 100% (without help)

  • Lubomir Host
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
      Hi Bram,

      I have translated Vim 7.x (version from CVS) into Slovak language. Patch
      is too big, vim7/src/po/sk.po file too. So I have created simple web
      page, where the translation file can be downloaded.

      Please, download file vim7/src/po/sk.po from my homepage

      http://rajo.platon.sk/index/en/show:vim

      This file is not cleaned up (as you request is translation
      instructions), because I need gettext comments for better navigation and
      this file is a export from my private SVN repository.

      Please, replace vim7/src/po/sk.po with my new version. Thanks.

      Best regards, Lubomir Host

      --
      Lubomir Host 'rajo' <rajo AT platon.sk> ICQ #: 257322664 ,''`.
      Platon Software Development Group http://platon.sk/ : :' :
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
        Lubomir Host wrote:

        > I have translated Vim 7.x (version from CVS) into Slovak language. Patch
        > is too big, vim7/src/po/sk.po file too. So I have created simple web
        > page, where the translation file can be downloaded.
        >
        > Please, download file vim7/src/po/sk.po from my homepage
        >
        > http://rajo.platon.sk/index/en/show:vim
        >
        > This file is not cleaned up (as you request is translation
        > instructions), because I need gettext comments for better navigation and
        > this file is a export from my private SVN repository.
        >
        > Please, replace vim7/src/po/sk.po with my new version. Thanks.

        I have downloaded it and cleaned it up with the cleanup script.

        Two errors are reported by the check script:

        Mismatching % in line 1201

        This is a problem in my check script with '%'. I'll fix that.

        Mismatching % in line 1981

        For this translation:

        msgid "Font%ld width is not twice that of font0\n"
        msgstr "Písmo%d nie je dvakrát ¹ir¹ie ako písmo0\n"

        That %d should be %ld!

        Note that I won't check the website for updates. Please let me know
        when I need to include an updated version.

        19. All of your friends have an @ in their names.