Re: [Bug:7.0aa] Cannot make snaphot 153: popupmenu.pro not found

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
      Tony Mechelynck wrote:

      > Extract from make log (using Make_cyg.mak on 7.0aa source snapshot 0153)
      >
      > -----
      > proto.h:146:26: popupmenu.pro: No such file or directory
      > make: *** [obj/buffer.o] Error 1
      > -----

      I forgot to include the new popupmenu files in the list of distributed
      files. I'll make another snapshot.

      --
      Wi n0t trei a h0liday in Sweden thi yer?

    • Rene de Zwart
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
        On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 11:05:40AM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        >
        > > Extract from make log (using Make_cyg.mak on 7.0aa source snapshot 0153)
        > >
        > > -----
        > > proto.h:146:26: popupmenu.pro: No such file or directory
        > > make: *** [obj/buffer.o] Error 1
        > > -----
        >
        > I forgot to include the new popupmenu files in the list of distributed
        > files. I'll make another snapshot.

        It might need to be added to cvs also. I did a
        cvs -z3 update
        on
        Tue Oct 4 11:30 CEST 2005
        and got the same problem

        Rene
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
          Rene de Zwart wrote:

          > On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 11:05:40AM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          > >
          > > Tony Mechelynck wrote:
          > >
          > > > Extract from make log (using Make_cyg.mak on 7.0aa source snapshot 0153)
          > > >
          > > > -----
          > > > proto.h:146:26: popupmenu.pro: No such file or directory
          > > > make: *** [obj/buffer.o] Error 1
          > > > -----
          > >
          > > I forgot to include the new popupmenu files in the list of distributed
          > > files. I'll make another snapshot.
          > >
          > It might need to be added to cvs also. I did a
          > cvs -z3 update
          > on
          > Tue Oct 4 11:30 CEST 2005
          > and got the same problem

          CVS is using the same list. So I can make this mistake only once :-).

          I uploaded snapshot 154 with the popupmenu files added and a fix for
          test32.

          --
          Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.

        • A. J. Mechelynck
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
            Bram Moolenaar wrote:
            [...]
            > I uploaded snapshot 154 with the popupmenu files added and a fix for
            > test32.

            OK. I just rolled a compile, there were no fatal errors, I'm busy
            packaging the results, they should soon appear on my site.