Java/Eclipse integration

  • Pavel Tavoda
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      About year ago I was trying best way how to integrate Java with VIM. I found
      one simple way. On net are available ANSI terminals/interpreters writen in
      Java. If you redirect stdin/stdout of standard command line VIM to java
      terminal this looks like graphical VIM with all features (syntax
      highligting....). If somebody is interested I should look into my archive
      for working sample.

      Shouldn't be this option for possible VIM integration to Eclipse? Of course
      in VIM editor you can forgot all existing advantages of Eclipse Java editor.

      Regards

      Pavel
    • Nate Cole
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005