Re: VIM7: How to NOT run the NetrwPlugin

  • Charles E. Campbell, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2005
      Flemming Madsen wrote:

      > Up until vim7 the explorer.vim plugin allowed me to disable it by setting
      > the "loaded_expolorer" variable. However with vim7 "NetrwPlugin" does
      > not provide me
      > with a similar option.
      >
      > Are there any hope that this can be fixed with a dont-load-me variable?

      ...snip...

      Hello!

      Its probably best to just send bug reports on plugins I maintain to me.

      I've uploaded v72 of netrw which allows one to disable netrw by
      having "let g:loaded_netrw=1" in your .vimrc. During normal usage
      of netrw, g:loaded_netrw will have the current version label of netrw -
      after
      its been used (for browsing, file transfer, etc).

      My website:
      http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#vimlinks_scripts
      see "Network Oriented Reading, Writing, and Browsing".

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell