RE: [FEATURE] Allowing plugins to be stored in subdirectories of plugin directory

  • Keith W. Roberts
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 26, 2005

      I agree that the subject should be clear, concise and relevant. For
      example, if I could make an Outlook Rule to toss any email *without* a
      subject, I would. However, a [WORD] at the beginning can be useful for
      "routing" or categorizing (either by Rule or eyeball). As you say, that's
      mostly up to personal taste.

      -Keith