Re: Quake syntax file - maintainer's email dead

  • Nikolai Weibull
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005
      Tomasz Kalkosinski wrote:

      > First of all I want to say big 'hi' to the dev-vim list .o/

      Welcome.

      > I've created some updates for quake[1-3] syntax file (now Q3 and
      > Punkbuster have 800+ keywords, regions, folding, coloring etc.). It
      > works very well, so I wanted to contact maintaner to update it in next
      > release. But email is outdated.

      I don't see any possibilty of folding in a Quake configuration file, but
      surprise me...

      > Nikolai Weibull <source@...> is used to be maintainer for
      > this file, but his email is dead and site
      > http://www.pcppopper.org/vim/syntax/pcp/quake/ redirects to
      > minimalistic.org with nothing besides "Hello!" there.

      The new address is in the file in CVS. PCPPOPPER.org is dead and so is
      minimalistic.org. I had a spout of renaming going on...

      > If you have any contact to Nikolai or you know what to do in this
      > case, please contact me on a list or private. I want to support
      > quake.vim as I am a big fan of Quake series and Q4 is coming our way
      > next month, so there will be some major updates next weeks.

      Please provide a patch against the version in CVS (look up the
      instructions for accessing the Vim CVS on http://vim.org/) and I'll
      consider your additions; thanks,
      nikolai