vim7: feature request - help per filetype

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hello,

      I have wish: Vim should offer help per filetype.

      When someone has wide interests he can collect various
      helpfiles with very similar tags.

      Prepending of items with specific to subject phrase
      doesn't help because it ruins partial help completion.

      When user has to type::

      :help css-xxx

      'xxx' has to continue exact name of tag.

      Another solution (probably easier to implement) would be mechanism
      similar to *tag-regexp*::

      :help /css.*xxx

      But / is already used as escape mechanism for items like \@.

      TIA