Re: Patch of motion.txt

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Bill McCarthy wrote:

      > I believe your latest patch of motion.txt (build 121)
      > patched the description of t{char} instead of F{char}.
      >
      > t{char} should be changed to |exclusive| and F{char}
      > should be changed to |inclusive|.

      I only changed the text for F and T. See:
      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/vim/vim7/runtime/doc/motion.txt?r1=1.12&r2=1.13

      I think you are confused by "t" putting the cursor just before the
      character aimed at. The motion is inclusive to include the character
      under the cursor, which is just before the character searched for.

      --
      At some point in the project somebody will start whining about the need to
      determine the project "requirements". This involves interviewing people who