bug with 'path'

  • Marian Csontos
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 1:45 AM
      Hi folks,

      I'm trying to set up 'path', but it does not work as expected,

      I'd like to set it up to search in directories
      $IDE_ROOT/embedded/**/include,
      there is problem with **/ sequence, **\\ should be used instead.
      Is this a bug or a feature?

      I've found it in both Vim 6.3.86, and 7.0aa.

      Regards

      -- Marian Csontos

      ________ Information from NOD32 ________
      http://www.nod32.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 3:39 AM
        Marian Csontos wrote:

        > I'm trying to set up 'path', but it does not work as expected,
        >
        > I'd like to set it up to search in directories
        > $IDE_ROOT/embedded/**/include,
        > there is problem with **/ sequence, **\\ should be used instead.
        > Is this a bug or a feature?

        Vim should support using / as path separator everywhere. Backslashes
        are confusing.

        > I've found it in both Vim 6.3.86, and 7.0aa.

        Please give details about the way Vim was compiled.

        --
        If the Universe is constantly expanding, why can't I ever find a parking space?