Silent windows installation

  • Taylor Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      I'm trying to automate installations on our developer workstations.
      Unfortuanately gvim is the only package that does not support silent
      installation. I would like to be able to run :

      gvim63.exe /S /D=%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Program/ Files\gvim

      but as the installation is currently configured it takes 3 keystrokes to
      complete the installation (y,y,n). Could someone please look at this?
      :-) This link may help:

      http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.12