[rl@leeor.math.technion.ac.il: Output from "cron" command]

  • Zvi Har'El
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      Permission problems in vim's ftp repository:

      ----- Forwarded message from Zvi Har'El <rl@...> -----

      Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:30:49 +0300 (IDT)
      From: "Zvi Har'El" <rl@...>
      To: rl@...
      Subject: Output from "cron" command

      Your "cron" job on leeor
      bin/myleeormirror

      produced the following output:

      package=vim ftp.home.vim.org:/pub/vim -> /var/ftp/pub/vim
      Scanning local directory /var/ftp/pub/vim
      Scanning remote directory /pub/vim
      compare directories (src 5320, dest 5319)
      Failure on 'RETR unstable/runtime/spell/README_he.txt' command
      Failed to get unstable/runtime/spell/README_he.txt: 550 Failed to open file.
      Failed to get file 550 Failed to open file.
      disconnecting from ftp.home.vim.org
      All done, Exiting
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
        Zvi Har'El wrote:

        > Permission problems in vim's ftp repository:

        > Failure on 'RETR unstable/runtime/spell/README_he.txt' command
        > Failed to get unstable/runtime/spell/README_he.txt: 550 Failed to open file.
        > Failed to get file 550 Failed to open file.

        Thanks for finding and reporting the problem. I have fixed it. And
        I'll update the script that fixes permissions.

        265. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that
        they do not have e-mail addresses.