Re: vim7: spell and non-ascii letters (word border problems?)

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
      Dnia poniedziałek 04 lipiec 2005 12:27, Bram Moolenaar napisał:

      > There was a problem in reading the list with word characters from the
      > .spl file. This patch should fix it:

      Patch malformed at line 41.

      Or when saving message in other way:

      patch v. 2.5.9

      mikolaj@localhost ~/vim7/src $ patch -p0 --dry-run < dlug2
      patching file spell.c
      Hunk #3 FAILED at 1837.
      Hunk #4 FAILED at 1850.
      Hunk #5 FAILED at 1861.
      Hunk #6 FAILED at 1912.
      Hunk #7 FAILED at 1957.
      Hunk #8 FAILED at 2041.
      Hunk #9 FAILED at 2057.
      Hunk #10 FAILED at 2082.
      Hunk #11 FAILED at 2165.
      Hunk #12 FAILED at 2183.
      Hunk #13 succeeded at 2709 with fuzz 2.
      Hunk #14 FAILED at 5619.
      Hunk #15 FAILED at 8856.
      Hunk #16 FAILED at 9160.
      Hunk #17 FAILED at 9186.
      14 out of 17 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file spell.c.rej

      When merged changes by hand got message about unknown ws (note however
      I could make some mistake, this is big patch).

      Looks like you send me patch to not published version of spell.c

      m.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
        Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

        > Dnia poniedzia³ek 04 lipiec 2005 12:27, Bram Moolenaar napisa³:
        > >
        > > There was a problem in reading the list with word characters from the
        > > .spl file. This patch should fix it:
        > >
        > Patch malformed at line 41.
        >
        > Or when saving message in other way:
        >
        > patch v. 2.5.9
        >
        > mikolaj@localhost ~/vim7/src $ patch -p0 --dry-run < dlug2
        > patching file spell.c
        > Hunk #3 FAILED at 1837.
        > Hunk #4 FAILED at 1850.
        > Hunk #5 FAILED at 1861.
        > Hunk #6 FAILED at 1912.
        > Hunk #7 FAILED at 1957.
        > Hunk #8 FAILED at 2041.
        > Hunk #9 FAILED at 2057.
        > Hunk #10 FAILED at 2082.
        > Hunk #11 FAILED at 2165.
        > Hunk #12 FAILED at 2183.
        > Hunk #13 succeeded at 2709 with fuzz 2.
        > Hunk #14 FAILED at 5619.
        > Hunk #15 FAILED at 8856.
        > Hunk #16 FAILED at 9160.
        > Hunk #17 FAILED at 9186.
        > 14 out of 17 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file spell.c.rej
        >
        > When merged changes by hand got message about unknown ws (note however
        > I could make some mistake, this is big patch).
        >
        > Looks like you send me patch to not published version of spell.c

        The patch was against the spell.c in CVS. It probably got mangled by
        the mail system somewhere (e.g, changing tabs to spaces). Anyway, it
        will be in the next snapshot.

        --
        A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.

      • Mikolaj Machowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
          Dnia poniedziałek 04 lipiec 2005 21:43, Bram Moolenaar napisał:

          > The patch was against the spell.c in CVS. It probably got mangled by
          > the mail system somewhere (e.g, changing tabs to spaces). Anyway, it
          > will be in the next snapshot.

          Aah. patch -l and everything works (patching and patch itself).

          m.