vim7: project spell file in todo.txt

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hello,

      I have noticed in todo.txt item:

      Support project word list

      Please, no. This is too specific and can be
      easily done with sourcing of local .vimrc with
      spellfile setting.

      Sourcing of local (or project) .vimrc should be task
      of specialized scripts or done through autocommands.

      m.

      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 15 May)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
        Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

        > I have noticed in todo.txt item:
        >
        > Support project word list
        >
        > Please, no. This is too specific and can be
        > easily done with sourcing of local .vimrc with
        > spellfile setting.
        >
        > Sourcing of local (or project) .vimrc should be task
        > of specialized scripts or done through autocommands.

        Well, I just implemented something yesterday. 'spellfile' is now a list
        of file names. A count can be given to "zg" and "zw" as an index in
        this list. The default is still as it was before, but you have the
        possibility to add another file, or even several.

        Hopefully this doesn't go against your ideas.

        --
        I noticed my daughter's Disney-net password on a sticky note:
        "MickeyMinnieGoofyPluto". I asked her why it was so long.

      • Mikolaj Machowski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
          Dnia niedziela 03 lipiec 2005 13:29, Bram Moolenaar napisaƂ:
          > Well, I just implemented something yesterday. 'spellfile' is now a list
          > of file names. A count can be given to "zg" and "zw" as an index in
          > this list. The default is still as it was before, but you have the
          > possibility to add another file, or even several.
          >
          > Hopefully this doesn't go against your ideas.

          No. Perfect solution. Local .vimrc was good, but it was replacement of
          general spellfile. Now it is possible to add local, specific to project
          file.

          m.