feature list

  • Aaron Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
      about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
      what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
      should I just scour the source?

      also, can someone just quickly explain how to handle the spelling feature?

      Thanks
    • GI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:15:29PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:

        > ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
        > about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
        > what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
        > should I just scour the source?

        1. Use vim7 (from CVS).
        2. :help spell ... :)

        Or do
        :set spell
        :set spelllang=en
        and enjoy.

        GI

        --
        'Eternity' -- Period of time which lasts from when you finished until
        when you leave her in her house.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          Aaron Griffin wrote:
          > ok, I jumped on the list a tad late... and have been seeing things
          > about this new "spell" feature... but can't seem to find anything on
          > what or how to use it... is there a list of new features anywhere, or
          > should I just scour the source?

          :help version7.txt
          or for slightly "less new" new features
          :help version-6.3