Re: Tiger rendering problems

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Jussi Hagman wrote:

      > I'm sorry not to be able to help with this problem. I'll shamelessly
      > use this opportunity to talk a bit about my own agenda, making gvim
      > better on OS X, which I see as the top priority, I'm not sure if this
      > view is widely shared as many seem to use vim in the terminal too.
      > Hopefully this bug will be squashed at the same time the rendering is
      > reworked.

      Making Vim work better on Mac OS X is often asked for. Unfortunately,
      there appear to be few people that know how to do GUI programming for
      that platform. I hardly know anything about it myself (I donn't have
      time to learn a dozen different GUI libraries...).

      > A forum for the development would be very nice. macvim.org is ok for
      > users, but mac-oriented vim developers seem not to talk to each other
      > (or maybe I've not found the place). What would be needed is a bug
      > database, list of wanted features, features that are under work and
      > some kind of a roadmap to plan the development.

      The mac-vim list is low on trafic, I don't see a reason to split it up.

      2. You kiss your girlfriend's home page.