Re: CVS 5/18/2005 @ 9:45PM CDT Error

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2005
      Sergey Khorev wrote:

      > > It seems you are using the MSVC compiler. Hmm, someone stated that it
      > > supports the vsnprintf function. Apparently it doesn't.
      >
      > I didn't state this, but there is vsnprintf in MSVC. Its name is
      > _vsnprintf (underscore shows that this is non-standard function).

      I now included a snprintf() implementation, so that it's the same for
      all platforms. That avoids having to use #ifdefs for different
      platforms and makes sure we detect problems quickly.

      --
      Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes.
      [real standing law in Iowa, United States of America]