do you need any translation?

  • Serkan kkk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      First of all my name is Serkan �alış, I am
      from Istanbu/Turkiye, and i like Vim very much. I use
      it frequently for my text editing. But i realized that
      there is no Turkish translation for vimtutor. So i
      decided to translate it. Soonly it will be finished. I
      wonder if you need a Turkish copy. Pls just inform me
      if you are interested in or not.

      Sincerely, Serkan �alış.

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail