inline images?

  • Gabriel Striewe
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Hello!

      My questions is whether any support for inline images is planned for vim
      in the near future. This would be helpful e.g. when writing LaTeX,
      similar to emacs' x-symbols package.

      Thanks

      Gabriel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2005
        Gabriel Striewe wrote:

        > My questions is whether any support for inline images is planned for vim
        > in the near future. This would be helpful e.g. when writing LaTeX,
        > similar to emacs' x-symbols package.

        No. Vim is a text editor.

        --
        TIM: To the north there lies a cave, the cave of Caerbannog, wherein, carved
        in mystic runes, upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin