RE: Missprint in help

  • Collins, Kevin (MindWorks) [Contractor]
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5, 2005
      And of course, I make a typo! :)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Collins, Kevin (MindWorks) [Contractor]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:32 AM
      To: Wind
      Cc: vim-dev@...
      Subject: RE: Missprint in help

      Wind,

      I wasn't intending to offend you - hopefully you did not tak it
      that way. I just found it very ironic. :)

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5, 2005
        Hello Kevin,
        You're welcome. I'm not very touchy, so there is no offence.
        And yet I found it very ironic too. Thank you for joy.

        CKMC> And of course, I make a typo! :)

        CKMC> -----Original Message-----
        CKMC> From: Collins, Kevin (MindWorks) [Contractor]
        CKMC> Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:32 AM
        CKMC> To: Wind
        CKMC> Cc: vim-dev@...
        CKMC> Subject: RE: Missprint in help

        CKMC> Wind,

        CKMC> I wasn't intending to offend you - hopefully you did not tak it
        CKMC> that way. I just found it very ironic. :)

        CKMC> Kevin

        CKMC> -----Original Message-----
        CKMC> From: A. J. Mechelynck [mailto:antoine.mechelynck@...]
        CKMC> Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:46 AM
        CKMC> To: Wind
        CKMC> Cc: vim-dev@...; Collins, Kevin (MindWorks) [Contractor]

        CKMC> Wind wrote:
        >> Hello Kevin,
        >>
        >> Thanks for correction. I'm not very accurate while wrting, even
        >> in my native language. But while reading I stumble over misprints
        >> (Wish it be vice-versa). Sorry for mistakes in my letter(s).
        CKMC> [...]

        CKMC> If you notice errors more when reading than when writing, then you
        CKMC> should attentively reread what you have written. Not only for typos, but

        CKMC> also for phrasing and for things that you forgot to say -- or that you
        CKMC> needn't have said.

        CKMC> Me too, sometimes a letter "remains in my finger" when I type, or two of

        CKMC> them appear reversed etc. I catch most of those errors on rereading.

        CKMC> Best regards,
        CKMC> Tony.

        Wind mailto:sonic_wind@...