apparent bug with latex-suite package

  • adriano batista
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      After installing the tarball latexSuite-1.5.tar.gz
      I found out that I could not copy and paste between
      different files when editing them as
      $ vi foo bar
      By removing the ftplugin directory I could do the
      operation normally. I used the vy combination to mark
      and copy the text and P to paste. With this package I
      can do that only if inside the same file.

      Thanks,
      Adriano.

      Yahoo! Messenger