Good place for security reports?

  • Bjoern Voigt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
      Hello!

      I probably found a security problem in the current Vim source (version
      6.3. patch level 062). Where is a good place to discuss about security
      problems?

      Is there a policy for vim security reports?

      Regards, Björn
    • A. J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
        Bjoern Voigt wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > I probably found a security problem in the current Vim source (version
        > 6.3. patch level 062). Where is a good place to discuss about security
        > problems?
        >
        > Is there a policy for vim security reports?
        >
        > Regards, Björn

        If you believe the present list not to be secure enough, I suppose you
        might discuss it by private email with Bram ( bram@... ). Or
        is even private email not secure enough for you?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
          Bjoern Voigt wrote:

          > I probably found a security problem in the current Vim source (version
          > 6.3. patch level 062). Where is a good place to discuss about security
          > problems?
          >
          > Is there a policy for vim security reports?

          You can contact me directly. There aren't enough issues to have a
          policy.

          --
          CUSTOMER: Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be
          long.