Re: Vim 7 - what's the story, then?

  • Neil Bird
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      Around about 24/02/05 11:36, Bram Moolenaar typed ...
      > If you want the details, download a snapshot and look at ":help
      > version7" for what's done and ":help todo" for what might still be
      > done".

      Cool; I kind of abandoned vim-hacking when I moved to Win32 at work,
      but I've got a Linux box now as well (which I use in preference to the
      old Doze box) so I can get into it again :)

      --
      [neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
      [neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature