Re: User-defined ballooneval

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
      > Thanks. It looks like the beval code is now more centralized, instead
      > of having it in several places. That is good.

      This was one of the reason for looking into balloon eval code.

      > I don't see a place where "bevalServers" gets the value BEVAL_NETBEANS.
      > Looks like you clear the flag only. It should be set somewhere.

      Oops. Lost when I tried to resolve conflict of revisions with new Vim7
      snapshot. Sorry. :(
      This is tiny patch to fix that:
      *** ../vim7.bak/src/netbeans.c Sun Feb 27 10:51:40 2005
      --- src/netbeans.c Sun Feb 27 10:52:57 2005
      ***************
      *** 2555,2560 ****
      --- 2555,2564 ----
      if (!haveConnection)