Re: Patch for sh syntax file

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
      Kevin Ballard wrote:

      > I posted this almost a month ago and got no response. What does it take
      > to get a patch against a syntax file committed, or at least looked at?

      Look in the header of the syntax file, the maintainer is mentioned
      there. Not all maintainers read the maillist, you need to send a
      message directly to him. If the maintainer doesn't respond, then you
      can report this on the maillist and try to find a solution.

      --
      A)bort, R)etry, B)ang it with a large hammer

    • Kevin Ballard
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        See my followup email - I tried the maintainer a month ago and got a
        bounce.

        kevin@...
        http://www.tildesoft.com
        http://kevin.sb.org
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
          Kevin Ballard wrote:

          > See my followup email - I tried the maintainer a month ago and got a
          > bounce.

          Charles Campbell is a regular poster on the Vim maillists, you should
          have no trouble finding his new e-mail address.

          6. You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.