hi, question about cscope!

  • Chao Zheng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Hi, I hope it's ok to send email about cscope to this list.

      We are currently using PHP as the main dev tool. And I wanted a nice
      "grep" tool that also indexes my sources so that I don't have to wait
      a long time to find strings. That's how I ended up testing cscope.
      It has all the good stuff, but does it work for other languages than
      C/C++, like PHP? If not, is there something else anyone can suggest
      me to use as a grep tool that has stored indexes?

      Good job on VIM! I am hoping I can help in the future. I love VIM.

      Thanks, later,
      --
      - ZhiChao Zheng
      {