vimgrep % bug?

  • Valery Kondakoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2005
      Hello, vim-gurus!

      I'm testing the Vim7.0aa (2004 Jan 20) under WinXP Pro SP2.

      There is a small problem that I have found: the 'internal' grep
      (vimgrep) does not understand the '%' symbol as a file name on command
      line.

      For example I can use smth like ':grep test %' to search the current
      file, but when I try to enter ':vimgrep /test/ %' I receive an error
      'Can not open file "%"'.

      Is this intentional?

      Valery Kondakoff mailto:strauss@...

      np: Fennesz: Happy Audio (Endless Summer)