Re: Vim 7 with MzScheme? (cont.)

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2005
      (Sorry for a delay - I have new employer now, which limits the email
      activity, so I was forced to buy modem :))

      > > I'll go back to Vim versions without +mzscheme.
      >
      > Right, because DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME is not yet implemented, which is what
      > lets the executable run even when the DLL is not available. Right now
      > the executables are linked to the DLLs and so they must be available in
      > the PATH to work. As soon as someone makes DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME work, it
      > will be much more useful. So, are there any volunteers? :)

      There are some difficulties with that: MzScheme dlls are exporting
      global variables, which are hard to use with GetProcAddress
      (especially with mingw). If someone will instruct me on how much *'s
      to use to get _real_ variable, I'll definitely do it. Till now I
      wasn't able to get reliable results.

      --
      Sergey Khorev
      http://iamphet.nm.ru