RE: Hallo!

  • Dan Fabrizio
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hello,

      I posted a message a week ago about adding graphical drawing routines to VIM
      maybe using Tk and I'm not sure if this message is in response to my
      original request or not but I thought I would bring it up again.

      What I would like to do is use a tcl/vim script to parse a text file which
      includes lists of graphical objects and draw these objects on a graphical
      canvas.

      Sybren,

      Are you gone to add a graphical python interface to VIM? I have been
      looking at wxPython also and don't have any preferences at this point so
      just having this capability would be a great feature.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2004
        On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 09:46:19AM -0400, Dan Fabrizio wrote:
        > I posted a message a week ago about adding graphical drawing
        > routines to VIM maybe using Tk and I'm not sure if this message is

        It isn't. It's something I thought of before joining this list.

        > Are you gone to add a graphical python interface to VIM? I have
        > been looking at wxPython also and don't have any preferences at this
        > point so just having this capability would be a great feature.

        What I'm planning is to add some sort of graphical window outside of
        VIM, so graphical programs can work more or less side-to-side with
        VIM.