Re: Vim BOF in Amsterdam

  • Aschwin Marsman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      Hi,

      > I will be doing a Birds Of a Feather session on Vim:
      >
      > Subject: Vim 7: Wishes and implementation
      > Date: September 29
      > Time: between 9 pm and 10 pm
      > Place: Amsterdam, RAI congress center
      >
      > I plan to talk about what the plans are for Vim 7: what users would
      > like to see added (using the voting list) and how to implement that.
      > This is a discussion, I plan to do more listening than speaking.

      I will be there, are other vim users/developers coming too?

      What I would like is a faster startup time for vim, or know how to
      debug it so I know which plugins are taking too much time so I can
      disable them if desired. Is there an easy way already?

      Have a nice weekend,

      Aschwin Marsman

      --
      aschwin$marsman.org http://www.marsman.org