Re: vim.sf.net: script change notifications?

  • Charles E. Campbell, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
      Denis Perelyubskiy wrote:

      >it'd be _really_ nice to be able to register email addr to be notified
      >of changes to the scripts on vim.sf.net (i.e. any time Hari uploads a
      >new version of perforce.vim i'd love to get an email).
      >
      >I don't know how easy it is to do, but it'd be _very_ convenient.

      Its not an automatic notification, but GetLatestVimScripts is a step in
      the process. Have you checked into it yet? With it you have a data file
      that lists the scripts that you're interested in, along with its script-id
      and source-id. With it you can type
      :GLVS
      and have the latest copies of the scripts/plugins you're interested in.

      Plugins with a " GetLatestVimScripts ... line enable automatic building of
      the data file, too.

      Check out GetLatestVimScripts; its available at:

      Chip Campbell