back on-line

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Since I returned from holidays I had a large pile of e-mail to work
      through. The pile is gone now. If you didn't get response to a message
      that required a response, please ask again. 95% of the messages I
      receive are viruses, spam and other garbage. Unfortunately, there is a
      small chance that the scripts I use to delete them might also throw away
      a useful message.

      --
      Microsoft: "Windows NT 4.0 now has the same user-interface as Windows 95"
      Windows 95: "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot"