You cannot do that!

  • pinard@iro.umontreal.ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      I am shocked about your document!

      +++ MC-Afee AntiVirus - www.mcafee.com
    • ackahn@netapp.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2005
        Let'us be short: you have no experience in writing letters!!!
      • george@reilly.org
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
          Let'us be short: you have no experience in writing letters!!!
        • vinschen@redhat.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 22, 2005
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
              I am shocked about your document!

              ++++ Norton AntiVirus - www.symantec.de
            • george@reilly.org
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2006
                Let'us be short: you have no experience in writing letters!!!