gvim and xfwm4/oroborus

  • Arkadiusz Pawlik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2004
      Hello,
      I have the following issue which happens only when I use at the
      same time gvim and oroborus window manager (or xfce's wm, which
      contains oroborus code). I don't know if it is due to a bug in gvim,
      gtk or oroborus.

      After starting up gvim it shrinks verticaly one line at a time. This
      takes a few seconds to complete and when I try to resize the window
      back it shrinks again (sometimes everything works fine).

      This newer happened with other clients like xterm, which too have
      discreete size constraits.

      Thanks for your help in advance,
      Arkadiusz Pawlik.