Re: Patch 6.2.501

  • Ali Akcaagac
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 16:59 +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Patch 6.2.501
      > Problem: Vim does not compile with MorphOS.
      > Solution: Add a Makefile and a few changes to make Vim work with MorphOS.
      > (Ali Akcaagac)
      > Files: runtime/doc/os_amiga.txt, src/INSTALLami.txt,
      > src/Make_morphos.mak, src/memfile.c, src/term.c

      Hello,

      Just saw that you add MOS support to VIM main. Thank you for this. I
      would also ask if you can add this little diff. It changes some bits in
      the MorphOS Makefile. Nothing spectacular only some re-ordering and
      adding to creating automatic dump in case I have to debug over serial
      (an own debugging mechanism). It should easily diff since I made it for
      6.2.517.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 3:26 AM
        Ali Akcaagac wrote:

        > Just saw that you add MOS support to VIM main. Thank you for this. I
        > would also ask if you can add this little diff. It changes some bits in
        > the MorphOS Makefile. Nothing spectacular only some re-ordering and
        > adding to creating automatic dump in case I have to debug over serial
        > (an own debugging mechanism). It should easily diff since I made it for
        > 6.2.517.

        I'll include it. I don't plan to send out a patch for this (yet).

        85. Choice between paying Compuserve bill and paying for kids education
        is a no brainer -- although a bit painful for your kids.