Re: VimActiveX

  • Mikolaj Machowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
      Dnia czw 1. kwietnia 2004 08:11, Yasuhiro Matsumoto napisaƂ:
      > Hi, all.
      >
      > I tried to make vim ActiveX.
      > Don't say why you need it, pleease ... ;-)
      >
      > http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA020411/Vim/VimActiveX/VimActiveX.jpg
      >
      > This is a trial modules.
      > If you have an interest in this module, I may keep it up...

      Kewl!

      I begin to regret I don't use Windows ;)
      Corious it would be possible to use VimActiveX as textarea editor?

      m.

      Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 10 Mar)
      http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
      Are You There?
    • Ben Peterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
        Cool!

        On the other hand, reading the edited text out of vim and into the
        container does seem to be a little difficult, since afaik vim does not
        export any COM interface...?

        If you could create a vim edit control, that'd be fantastic.

        Benjamin

        Don't say why you need it, pleease ... ;-)

        http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA020411/Vim/VimActiveX/VimActiveX.jpg

        This is a trial modules.
        If you have an interest in this module, I may keep it up...

        Thanks.

        - Yasuhiro

        121. You ask for e-mail adresses instead of telephone numbers.