Re: VimActiveX (how to use...)

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      Me -
      > Hi, all.
      >
      > I tried to make vim ActiveX.
      > Don't say why you need it, pleease ... ;-)
      >
      > http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA020411/Vim/VimActiveX/VimActiveX.jpg
      >
      > This is a trial modules.
      > If you have an interest in this module, I may keep it up...
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > - Yasuhiro
      >
      > --
      > 121. You ask for e-mail adresses instead of telephone numbers.

      Sorry, I forgot how to use...

      Install
      C:\> regsvr32 \path\to\activevim\ReleaseUMinDependency\ActiveVim.dll
      C:\> start \path\to\activevimd\Test\VimActiveX.htm

      Uninstall
      C:\> regsvr32 /U \path\to\activevim\ReleaseUMinDependency\ActiveVim.dll

      Enjoy...

      Thanks.
      - Yasuhiro

      249. You've forgotten what the outside looks like.
    • Mikolaj Machowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 4:11 AM
        Dnia czw 1. kwietnia 2004 08:11, Yasuhiro Matsumoto napisaƂ:
        > Hi, all.
        >
        > I tried to make vim ActiveX.
        > Don't say why you need it, pleease ... ;-)
        >
        > http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA020411/Vim/VimActiveX/VimActiveX.jpg
        >
        > This is a trial modules.
        > If you have an interest in this module, I may keep it up...

        Kewl!

        I begin to regret I don't use Windows ;)
        Corious it would be possible to use VimActiveX as textarea editor?

        m.

        Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 10 Mar)
        http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
        Are You There?
      • Ben Peterson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 4:55 AM
          Cool!

          On the other hand, reading the edited text out of vim and into the
          container does seem to be a little difficult, since afaik vim does not
          export any COM interface...?

          If you could create a vim edit control, that'd be fantastic.

          Benjamin