Re: "E439: undo list corrupt" error after patch 6.2.298

  • Madoka Machitani
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
      * Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> [040302 22:16]:
      > Thanks for making a reproducable example. Your change works around the
      > real problem: When changing the value of 'undolevels' the undo should
      > first be synced. This patch should fix that:

      Thanks for the explanation and patch, Bram. I tried it and it works
      perfectly.

      By the way, I encountered the error while developing an IRC client
      script for Vim. I hope that I can release it in a couple of days
      (weeks, maybe) and that you'll have fun with it!

      Thanks again,
      Madoka
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        Madoka Machitani wrote:

        > * Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> [040302 22:16]:
        > > Thanks for making a reproducable example. Your change works around the
        > > real problem: When changing the value of 'undolevels' the undo should
        > > first be synced. This patch should fix that:
        >
        > Thanks for the explanation and patch, Bram. I tried it and it works
        > perfectly.

        Thanks for checking. I'll send out the patch.

        > By the way, I encountered the error while developing an IRC client
        > script for Vim. I hope that I can release it in a couple of days
        > (weeks, maybe) and that you'll have fun with it!

        I don't chat (takes too much time)... But others are probably interested.

        --
        5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.