FW: bugfixes to GvimExt Make_ming.mak (really the final version)

  • Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      On Sunday, February 29, 2004 10:58 AM, MdZ broke the silence of shunyata
      and uttered:

      [I am taking the freedom of forwarding this version of the makefile Rene
      has sent me off-list, because I think the arguments are compelling and
      sound.

      Cheers

      Alejo)

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:

        > [I am taking the freedom of forwarding this version of the makefile Rene
        > has sent me off-list, because I think the arguments are compelling and
        > sound.

        I just keep including the latest version you send. Assuming it will
        come to an end some day. :-)

        --
        GUARD #1: Where'd you get the coconut?
        ARTHUR: We found them.

      • Alejandro Lopez-Valencia
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          On Monday, March 01, 2004 4:57 AM, Bram@... broke the silence
          of shunyata and uttered:

          > Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:
          >
          >> [I am taking the freedom of forwarding this version of the makefile
          >> Rene has sent me off-list, because I think the arguments are
          >> compelling and sound.
          >
          > I just keep including the latest version you send. Assuming it will
          > come to an end some day. :-)

          Let's call it quitters. :-)