VIM 6.2.252 MorphOS Binary

  • Ali Akcaagac
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
      Ok I want to make another (and for now last time announcement of MorphOS
      Binaries). I do this because I made some major changes of the diff and
      changed the location where to grab the file.

      http://www.akcaagac.com/index_tools.html

      Would be cool if the Patch will get applied in VIM in general. I plan to
      keep an eye on the Amiga/MorphOS version and fix bugs when I find them
      (and when I have time to do so).

      greetings,

      Ali Akcaagac
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
        Ali Akcaagac wrote:

        > Ok I want to make another (and for now last time announcement of MorphOS
        > Binaries). I do this because I made some major changes of the diff and
        > changed the location where to grab the file.
        >
        > http://www.akcaagac.com/index_tools.html
        >
        > Would be cool if the Patch will get applied in VIM in general. I plan to
        > keep an eye on the Amiga/MorphOS version and fix bugs when I find them
        > (and when I have time to do so).

        Since the diff is quite small, I intend to add this port later (in a
        month or so). Please keep updating the diff until that happens.

        --
        From "know your smileys":
        [:-) Frankenstein's monster

      • Ali Akcaagac
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
          On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 13:17 +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          > > Would be cool if the Patch will get applied in VIM in general. I
          > > plan to keep an eye on the Amiga/MorphOS version and fix bugs when
          > > I find them (and when I have time to do so).
          >
          > Since the diff is quite small, I intend to add this port later (in a
          > month or so). Please keep updating the diff until that happens.

          Thank you, will do so.

          greetings,

          Ali Akcaagac