Re: VIM 6.2 Port to MorphOS - Mission accomplished :)

  • Ali Akcaagac
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 22:22 +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > > http://www.akcaagac.com/vim-mos.diff (updated)
      >
      > It appears the changes are relatively small. If you could add
      > #ifdef's, and possibly a separate Makefile, I might be able to
      > include this.

      The separate Makefile is already included and I am on the way doing some
      proper #ifdef's for MorphOS. I will come back towards you with a proper
      diff.

      Meanwhile I do offer a working binary for Vim 6.2.242 at:

      http://www.akcaagac.com/vim.lha

      (The place will soon be a different one on my homepage. It was only
      temporarely put there due some request of other people.)